Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

An Aidoru Medley of Christmas

Well, seeing that I've been in December for almost an hour here in Eastern Standard Time, I might as well start with the Christmas festivities that I'd been promising for a couple of weeks. So from now until December 25th, I will be coming up with at least one J-Xmas song a day. Some of the entries will be well-known, others not so much.

I found the above YouTube video purely by accident, but it fits the beginning of this Xmas project to a tee. What better way to start the Xmas season for this blog but to have a few of the most famous aidoru of the 1980s do an Xmas medley on "Yoru no Hit Studio"? Not sure when the show was taped, although with two of the ladies in there, I would have to peg it somewhere in the latter half of the decade.

The Tokyo Hilton in November 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.