Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Momoe Shimano -- Apple


Not sure when I first heard this song....it was probably in a CD shop at either a listening post or just through the speakers in the store. But having listened to an excerpt of it, I knew I just had to get it. I just loved the intro....it doesn't really sound like an Xmas song, but it's got a fine groove and Shimano mentions Xmas Eve at least twice.

Momoe Shimano(嶋野百恵) from Osaka made her debut in July 1998 with "Baby Baby Service". "Apple" was her 2nd single released in December of that year. I'm not sure if she's still recording music now since her last recorded single was in 2003, but she is keeping up a blog right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.