Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Welcome, kokoronokizu!

Hi, folks! It's been a little over 2 years since we've had a new contributor for "Kayo Kyoku Plus" but I'm here to welcome kokoronokizu from Austin, Texas as our latest colleague to write about Japanese popular music.

He'll be talking about a wide range of music from Mood Kayo to rock so I'm definitely looking forward to reading about his feelings and situations about his choices. In fact, he's already given his first article via Keiko Fuji so give that a look-see.

I have to say that kokoronokizu's timing couldn't have been better. I just had a rather rough day at translation today due to some unexpectedly large amounts of text and an Excel which just wouldn't cooperate with me! So I wasn't exactly in writing mood. I think I am probably quite ready for that stiff belt at a nomiya while listening to Mood Kayo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.